The “Quanta” Master’s in Quantum and Mesoscopic Physics Program, which is being carried out at the initiative of the My Step Foundation, is announcing the launch of the Summer School Program. The Summer School Program will be held from July 1 to 10 at GreenWood Hotel in Dilijan.
The deadline for registration is June 28, 2022 (18:00)
Upon completion of the one-and-a-half year “Quanta” Master’s Program, a Master’s Degree and a diploma will be conferred upon the graduates. Most of the courses of the offline educational program will be taught by high-class Armenian professors from top foreign universities.
During studies, every Master’s student will have an academic supervisor with whom he or she will write a research paper in preparation for the Master’s dissertation, which will be published as a scientific article later.
To implement the “Quanta” Master’s Program, the My Step Foundation is investing Armenian drams equivalent to USD 400,000, providing students of Armenia with the opportunity to learn from the advanced specialists of the field in their own country.
Only 15 students will be able to pursue their studies through the Master’s Program, and the My Step Foundation will reimburse the full tuition through a scholarship.
The Program is open to young people who hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Engineering, Information Science or Information Technologies or who have finished their third year of studies at a university.
The aim of the Summer School Program, which will be held from July 1 to 10, is to identify the potential students of the Master’s Program, arm them with knowledge and prepare them for the Master’s Program to be launched in September.
The following are the courses of the Summer School Program:
- Specific Issues in Higher Mathematics
- Basics of Quantum Physics
- Basics of Electrodynamics
- Basics of Programming
The student must:
- be studying or have finished studies in the fields of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Engineering, Information Science or Information Technologies;
- hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree or have finished the third year of studies at a university;
- graduates who already have a Bachelor’s Degree will be at an advantage during acceptance of applications;
- spots are limited (up to 30 participants);
- participation is free-of-charge.
The deadline for registration is June 28, 2022 (18:00).
For news about the “Quanta” Master’s Program, follow us on Facebook․
For further questions: [email protected]
Tel: +374 44 44 01 74